Published on June 21st, 2013 | by Jane Davies0
3 Free Antivirus Apps For Android Phone With Download Link
Nowadays as the latest android phones are started becoming popular among the majority of people. Smartphones are getting the popularity on the basis of their features they have in it. But in the case of android phones the number of android phones are directly proportional to the amount virus that you get accumulated in your phone .android is important not only for the professionals but also the students .Every disease has it’s cure somewhere or the other .After a regular use of android phones thousands of malwares and Trojan may develop in our Android phones for that there should be at least a single antivirus in our mobile .
Best Android Protection Apps:
1. BIT-DEFENDER Mobile Security
In an Android phone having the BITDEFENDER antivirus is a must. As it smartly handles all the viruses and enables web security for the applications running o your android phones .The best thing about this is that while the I CLOUD scanning it it detects the exclusive viruses from your phone without sucking much of your battery life.
There are two alternatives for you that it can be purchased with a premium or just free of cost called as the malware scanner.The premium one is the best as it comes with lots of services undoubtedly because you have payed for it for your higher concern against the viruses .
The main features are divided in two parts those for free and other ones you have payed for i.e. the premium ones
The FREE Features:
• Remote geolocation
• Application audit
• Exclusive Trojan scanner
The PAID Features, $9.95 per year
• Exclusive Malware scanner
• Web security
• The NEW Anti‐Theft
• Send commands through SMS
• Listen to what is going around you
• Remotely locate, lock or wipe your device
• SIM change alerts
• Protective password settings
BITDEFENDER Google Playstore – LINK
2. AVG Free Antivirus Security:
The most buyed antivirus from all around the world through the internet is the AVG antivirus which is available for free on the internet .It scans real time viruses along with the anti –theft protective system for your android ,tablets as well as smartphones.
• Antivirus: It automatically scans the contents in your memory card first and then your latest apps present in the phone memory
• Privacy Report: After the scanning process is finished the reports are displayed on the screen and shows the detected viruses.
• AVG Google play store- LINK
3. Avast Mobile Security:
An another popular antivirus Avast which initially available only for the PC s but now it is also for latest android phones, smartphones etc .According to the accounts there are altogether 10 millions user of this antivirus
• Anti-Theft (hidden component):If your mobile has been lost it also gives the location of the mobile phone via web or SMS
• Network Meter: It keeps an record of the incoming and outgoing data transfer
• Web Shield:. Automatically scans the URLs you enter and raises an alarm if it contains certain viruses.