Published on October 2nd, 2018 | by Ryan0
4 Ways To Build More Website Traffic Via Mobile
Mobile has quickly turned into the most preferred channel to browse through websites selling products and services thanks to their convenience and flexibility. People can access almost anything from anywhere, and don’t have to wait until they get home to research a product or service. With so much flexibility, a mobile has the power to influence a buyer almost instantly. If you intend to stay competitive as a business, you cannot afford to miss out on mobile traffic as part of your digital marketing strategy. Here are some ways to help you build more website traffic via mobile:
Make Sure Your Website Is Mobile Friendly
Mobile friendliness is one of the most crucial things you need to get done if you haven’t already because people will quickly move on if they find your website hard to navigate through. If users need to resize screens to be able to view your web content, then they will most likely leave before even reading a few lines. Consider the following to make sure your website is mobile friendly:
- Use a variety of tools like the Google Search Console tool to test your website and internal pages for mobile friendliness.
- Track keywords that mobile users type in to find products and services relevant to your business.
- Keep text short and simple as people will refrain from perusing text-heavy content.
- Make navigation easy with clear instructions and large buttons to help people access relevant information.
People will only spend time on your website if it is easy for them to do so. Make sure your website is mobile friendly if you want to tap a whole new set of customers.
Use Location-Based Content To Get More Web Traffic And Walk-In Customers
Location-based content and geo-targeting will help you drive more awareness and local users to your website – enabling you to benefit from greater web traffic and potential walk-in customers. Consider the following:
- Geo-targeted ads will help you communicate your messages to your target audience when they are within a specified geographical location.
- Get listed on local directories, along with providing contact information, store location, hours of operation, website links and anything else that would be useful to customers.
- Write website content relevant to your location so that people resonate with it and your business.
As per SEO Shark posts about targets, location based content is a great way to reach out to people, especially ones that are already on the move because it can push people through your doors almost instantly.
Pay Attention To Your Social Media Marketing Efforts
Users tend to use their mobiles to access all kinds of social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more. This means that you have an opportunity to reach out to your target audience by adopting a robust social media marketing strategy. Here are some things to consider:
- Update all social profiles with relevant contact information and business details so that people know exactly where to find you.
- Update social profiles with regular posts relevant to your business.
- Find ways to answer user queries and generate excitement through greater engagement to build better recall.
- Include links to your website where possible so that people can easily be redirected for more information pertaining to their queries.
Social media marketing plays an important role in garnering greater mobile traffic to your website, so don’t ignore it in your overall digital marketing mix.
Make It Easy To Contact Your Business
Mobile users don’t have the time to scroll through pages on your website to find out how to contact you for a particular query. If they don’t find your contact information quickly, chances are they will move on to your competition. Consider the following to make it easy to contact your business:
- Use click-to-call buttons and find us maps so that people can get all your contact information without having to navigate through pages.
- Have a contact us call to action at a prominent spot on a mobile screen so that people can easily get in touch with you without having to click too many buttons.
- Reduce text on the mobile screen so that people can easily view details on how to contact your business without getting lost in too much content.
Make it simple for people to contact your business to give you an edge over the competition.
At the end of the day, you want to ensure that you reach out to as many people as possible to give your business the best chance of success. Use mobile wisely when planning your digital marketing strategy.