Published on May 8th, 2013 | by Lizajohn0
Get HP Certified Field Repair Engineers through APS – Bladesystem Certification
This is a hardware support certification for the field repair engineers who are required to perform basic repair, verification, installation, troubleshoot, and configuration of operations of HP bladesystem products. The training of this certificate provides familiarization with all the HP bladesystem products, with emphasis on the break-fix troubleshooting.
The candidates for this certification are service technicians or system engineers who work for HP channel partners or HP. The candidates are required to have in-depth understanding and knowledge of technologies which are deployed in HP bladesystem solutions.
Requirements for certification:
The candidate applying for the certification required must to complete one core requirement exam and must hold one prerequisite. The candidate should have at least one year of experience of servicing the HP bladesystem solution implementations.
Prerequisite of certification:
The prerequisite of the exam are:
- CompTIA server+ third party certification
- Exam HP2-T16 – industry standard architecture and technology
The candidate has to choose one of the two server fundamentals prerequisites.
Core requirement of certification:
Exam HP2-T19: servicing HP bladesystem
Type of questions of certification:
The exam is consisting of multiple choice, drag and drop questions. There are 53 number of question in the exams. The passing score of the exam is 73%. The candidate has to score at least 73% of the whole exam if he really wants to get certified.
Time allowed for exam:
The time allowed for the exam is 75 minutes. The candidate is required to complete the exam within 75 minutes.
The exam contains specific area of content which is covered in the exam. The candidate skills are measured on the basis of the content covered in the exam.
Industry standard server technologies used in the HP bladesystem solutions (7%)
- Describe process technologies
- Describe memory subsystem components and architecture
- Describe system architecture
- Explain networking technologies and concepts
- Describe storage technologies
- Describe server management technologies
HP bladesystem products and solutions (25%)
- Identify and describe HP bladesystem technologies, products and processes
- Describe fault management and heath tools and technologies
- Identify and describe HP storage options
- Identify and I/O connectivity options
- Identify and describe HP bladesystem rack infrastructure solutions
- Identify and describe HP clustering solutions
- Identify and describe HP bladesystem management solutions
Troubleshooting and repair procedures (36%)
- Gather troubleshooting information
- Evaluate data to determine problem
- Develop an action plan
- Execute an action plan
- Test if faults have been resolved using appropriate tools
- Implement safety measures by taking compulsory steps to ensure the problem does not occur again
HP bladesystem solution management (11%)
- Use HP bladesystem management
HP bladesystem administrative, operational and upgrade tasks (15%)
- Manage and maintain hardware components
- Manage and maintain firmware and drivers
- Manage and maintain operating system
HP service offering (6%)
- Identify and describe HP bladesystem standards warranties
- Identify and describe HP care packs
- Identify and describe additional service offering
The recommended training to prepare this certification exam is easily accessible in the learning center. Supporting courses are available to prepare the exam. HP recommends an aggregate of training, through additional study references and the review of courseware. HP recommends the candidate to have sufficient on the job experience before taking the exam if the candidate really wants to get the high scores in the exam.
A rapidly growing web development company, Zend with its innumerable services including PHP training, certification, consulting services, has become a popular choice of a large number of clients. Users can benefit from its products and save money at the same time by suing Zend coupons.