Published on March 20th, 2017 | by Ryan0
What’s The Best Programming Language To Learn In 2017?
It is highly difficult to judge about best programming language. How can you judge or what exactly is the criteria on which you can judge this. This question has been asked before too, however there are programming languages that offer skills which are useful forever. Here are some of the best programming languages to learn in 2017.
- Python: Doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced programmer, Python is a must language for you. This language is cross -OS compatible and works perfect on the server-side. Python doesn’t need you to have a some deep-programming skills. With Python you can also do web development with Django framework.
- Swift: This language is a combination of C, C++, Objective C and Java. It is considered to be an amazing language to put your hands on. With swift you can do apps for desktops and mobile apple devices. It is apple’s new programming language which is a setup from Python. It is easy on the eyes and quite understandable. Swift will introduce you to important and much advanced programming concepts with subjects like UI development and testing, optionals, linking classes, etc. You can make money with this language as it’s a part of an Apple.
- Java: Java has been there for more than a decade and yet it is still quite a powerful programming application. In today’s world too, it runs on many devices and is object oriented such as you can dive into things such as design pattern. Once your knowledge is combined, you can pick all the languages slowly, Java being the last. This will get you a better grasp at this language.
- Scala: When you think of a language which is both object-oriented and functional, Scala is the right language for you. It is known to a rockstar language which brings real-time processing.
- GoLang (Go): Go or Google Programming Language is based loosely on C language. Google has a highly open development environment with various API’s. It is considered to be an efficient, concise and highly expressive language. This language is compiled which feels like a dynamically typed language.
- SQL: As more and more people are showing interests in technology, it has also led to increase in database. SQL is a language made for you which is termed to be for a special purpose. When you think of database management, SQL is made for the perfect reason. Even today, professionals who are interested in DBMS, SQL is a must skill for you.
- Arduino: This language is a set of C and C++ functions however, Arduino language is a skill to pick up in 2017. An embedded based programming language become a key player in the IT industry.
- R: When you think of statistics and data analysis, R is the language should add in your portfolio. R is definately the most sort after language for 2017. You can also notice there are various job opportunities related to R programing language.
These are just a small list of programming languages that offer you immense knowledge and scope. In fact, there are a few reputed AngularJS web development companies that are looking for programmers with extensive knowledge of programming languages.