Published on November 10th, 2014 | by Betty E0
Why You Should Wait For Galaxy Grand 3?
Samsung Galaxy Grand series of smart phones have garnered a tremendous response and going by the positive outcome, it seems that Samsung is all set to roll out Samsung Galaxy Grand 3. There have been many rumors and leaks that have surfaced all across the Internet, which is leading to assumption that something big is going to happen in the coming months.
Here are some important points that we can expect from Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 and why you should wait for buying this phone. Patience always pays and if you can wait a little longer then be ready for a great surprise.
Expect Dual SIM Availability and Other Elegant Features
- The smart phone market is abuzz with news that Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 will come with Dual SIM, which means that you don’t have to carry two phones if you have two SIM connections. This smart phone is all about being compactness and latest technology. In fact the future lies in those hands, which are ready to change themselves, and Samsung is always ready to do that.
- You can also expect Samsung to provide TFT display with 5.4inch screen and it is going to be based on HD displays. Isn’t that interesting because at such a price HD display is like perfect icing on the cake.
Quad Core Processor And 2 GB RAM Are Waiting For You
- If the latest news is to be believed, it seems that Galaxy Grand 3 will come up with 2 GB RAM and Quad Core processor made by Exynos. This seems to be multitasking friendly version from Samsung.
- With Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 you can expect a 13 mega pixel rear camera and 2 mega pixel front cameras. Another interesting thing that might happen is the availability of fingerprint sensor along with waterproofing and dust proof capabilities.
- How about expecting Wi-Fi dual band and microUSB features. Be ready for a powerful 2700 mAh battery that will give very good standby time. This is going to be a Li-on based battery, which is considered as quite good, and it will be a removable battery.
As per the previous track record the company has managed to achieve good sales numbers with their previous Galaxy Grand series of smart phones and it seems that with Galaxy Grand 3 the same story will be repeated.
Apart from all of these above-mentioned features there are going to be many sensors that will be attached such as accelerometer sensor, gyro sensors, compass sensor and proximity sensor.
Expected Price And Launch Date Of Samsung Galaxy Grand 3
- Galaxy Grand 3 would be available in the range from $300 to $325 and expected date of launch might be around December 2014. In the last few years Samsung has been quite lucky with all of its smart phone launches, and it seems that this time also tide is in their favor. However the only competition that it might face is from Motorola, which is also pushing itself ahead with aggressive launches and marketing plans.